- All products are added to your cart.
General terms & conditions
Article 1: Identity of the entrepreneur
Dirty Workz, a division of DWX BV Turnhout
Business address: Gelmelstraat 92/8, 2320 Hoogstraten
E-mail: [email protected]
Company number: BE 0785.321.995
Article 2: Applicability
- These terms and conditions apply to every offer of Dirty Workz and any agreement reached a distance between Dirty Workz and consumers.
- The contents of these general conditions are presented on the website.
Article 3: Order
- Dirty Workz accepts orders whenever a customer enters it on the website. When orders are incomplete or unclear, we reserve the right to not deliver. Orders are processed in order of receipt and delivered as long as stocks last.
- Dirty Workz reserves the right to refuse an order or to impose an order on terms.
- Your order implies acceptance of the general conditions applicable.
- Dirty Workz is not liable for any maintenance or abnormalities in the stock. If the ordered item is no longer in stock even though it was indicated on the site as available, Dirty Workz will inform the customer and make him / her an alternative offer.
Article 4: Delivery and Transport
- The mode of transport shall be determined solely by Dirty Workz. Customers are able to choose receiving options.
- Dirty Workz submits a transport offer as favorable as possible based on a combination of the lowest price and acceptable delivery period.
- Dirty Workz cannot be held accountable for delayed deliveries, however, will endeavor to make orders in accordance with market supply.
- Items ordered will be shipped to the address specified by the consumer.
- Dirty Workz is not liable for errors or incompleteness in addresses. If orders are returned, by errors in address or an awkward issue for the conveyor then Dirty Workz reserves the right for consumers to spend extra for renewed transport costs.
Article 5: Return policy
- Customers have a cooling-off period of 14 calendar days, after receiving their package. The 14 day period works as follows: if you received a product on March 1st, you have until midnight of March 15th to cancel your purchase. Please note that the first day does not count for this period and that workings days and weekends are both included. Make sure to submit your return within this period. We offer a full refund for the amount paid for the ordered item(s) until 14 calendar days after you've received the goods.
- During this period the consumer is entitled to review the items ordered on quality and performance. It is only possible to return the item(s) while maintaining the original state, undamaged, in original packaging and with attached labels and tags, with the added invoice of the items.
- Please submit your request to return via ‘My Account’ and then ‘Tickets’. The question we receive is then associated with your invoice number and data which will make it easier for us to help you out. It is also a possibility to express the desire for returns in an email to [email protected]. Make sure to attach your invoice number and email address where you ordered from.
- Costumers from selected countries (Belgium, the Netherlands, Germany, and France) will receive a return label sent by e-mail.
- There will be a fixed fee for a return label for customers from other countries.
- Whenever a product does not meet the quality standards, or when a delivery is incomplete or faulty, return and re-delivery will be free for customers in Europe. Consumers outside of Europe will be given a solution in mutual consultation.
- Dirty Workz will not be responsible for the costs of re-sending the desired article when this occurs when looking at a "normal" exchange.
- Return transport is entirely at the risk of the customer.
- The purchase price of the returned item(s) will be refunded within 14 days but not before we have received your return parcel or proof of your returned shipment.
Article 6: Payment
- Dirty Workz offers customers to pay through various payment systems: Bank overschrijving, Paypal, Bancontact / Mister Cash, Visa, Mastercard, Sofort, and iDeal.
- These payment methods are indicated at the checkout as a choice offered.
- If necessary, refunds of returns shall be made within the normal time window and in the same account from which the customer has paid to Dirty Workz.
Article 7: Privacy
- Customers’ data is used for internal processing and business operations, such as order processing and sending orders. Data that could affect your privacy is not shared with third parties.
- The customer has the right to improve his / her data, this can be changed after logging into their account.
Article 8: Miscellaneous
- Dirty Workz is not responsible for cases of accident or force majeure. In these cases, the mutual obligations are suspended.
- In case of dispute, Belgian law applies. Disputes that will not be able to be settled amicably shall be submitted to the Court in Turnhout.